[Ovmsdev] Connection issues

Nikki Gordon-Bloomfield nikki at aminorjourney.com
Mon Sep 30 14:34:21 HKT 2013

If the carrier was the problem, it would be concurrent with the problems I had when I tried to put a non-compatible SIM in the unit.

Matt, I can recommend O2… if you're having problems with signal in the area.

I would suggest you run it on the bench for a dummy test in generic mode? See if it connects then -- as Mark says, with GSM Lock…