[Ovmsdev] OVMS v2.5.3...

Curt Harpold curt.harpold at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 04:20:26 HKT 2013

Sorry - Sent too soon

The first thing I've found in my testing is that the TPMS data is missing
in the iPhone app. I tried again with v2.3.2, TPMS data is reported, Then
back to v2.5.3, no TPMS data.

I am using iPhone app v1.3.7 with V2 hardware in my Tesla Roadster 1.5.

Here's everything else you requested, though I doubt that it is relevant:

Output of "SMS STAT" for the specified location
ACC Status #1
39.072536, -77.131168
Enabled
Cooldown
Charge by time 03:44:00
Mode: standard (0A)

Output of base64 parameter string (from the cellphone app) - copy-and-paste
AqkrEWe+Gt4BQwAA4AAAAAAAAAA=

Date/Time you entered the ACC location (with timezone)
22 September 2013 15:41 EST

Date/Time you plugged in at the ACC location (with timezone)
Haven't plugged in yet

In the smartphone app, call up the Features and Parameters screens (so the
server logs those, and I can check)
Done.

Description of the problem you have
As above. With v2.5.3, I no longer see Tire Pressure data in the iPhone app.

Many thanks!

......curt