[Ovmsdev] OVMS v2.5.3...
curt.harpold at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 04:12:21 HKT 2013
The first thing I've found in my testing is that the TPMS data is missing
in the iPhone app. I tried again with v2.3.2, TPMS data is reported, Then
back to v2.5.3, no TPMS data.
I am using iPhone app v1.3.7 with V2 hardware in my Tesla Roadster 1.5.
Here's everything else you requested, though I doubt that it is relevant:
- Output of "SMS STAT" for the specified location
- Your vehicle id
- Output of base64 parameter string (from the cellphone app) -
- Date/Time you entered the ACC location (with timezone)
- Date/Time you plugged in at the ACC location (with timezone)
- In the smartphone app, call up the Features and Parameters screens (so
the server logs those, and I can check)
- Description of the problem you have
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OvmsDev