[Ovmsdev] Potential new OVMS user/tester UK Volt

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Nov 5 08:40:05 HKT 2013

Steve,

I think the state of support for Volt/Ampera at the moment is:
SOC
Ranges
Temperatures
Charge current / voltage
VIN
GPS Position
Speed
Charge / Drive / Park mode
Charge interrupted alerts

Basically, most of the 'monitor' functions have been stable for some time now. There are no control functions (aircon, lock/unlock, etc) implemented yet.

Regards, Mark.