[Ovmsdev] Potential new OVMS user/tester UK Volt

Steve Ashton sashton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 22:32:30 HKT 2013

Hi
I have been following the mailing list for a few weeks as I have recently
bought a Volt and have just seen the OVMS kit is back in stock in the UK.

If I buy the Volt OVMS kit and a suitable programmer, what functions are
available out of the box?
Do I need anything more to start using the kit?
Is there any active development progressing with the Volt?
Any further help with "getting started" would be appreciated.

I have not coded anything since s/360 went out of fashion but am happy to
help with testing if that helps.

Steve Ashton