[Ovmsdev] v2.2.2

Tom Saxton tom at idleloop.com
Thu Jan 17 11:29:03 HKT 2013

The idea of permanent links sounds great, but now I'm confused.

I just flashed my V1 Roadster module, and it comes up as version 1.5.1. Now
that I look more carefully, I see that all of the .hex files I grabbed from
my updated OVMS directory are dated 10/21/2012. For example,

vehicle/OVMS.X/dist/RT_V2_Experimental

Looking at the links in the tagged v2.2.2 folder, I just see four builds
(V1,V2)x(Experimental,Production). I expected to see builds for each
vehicle.

Or is V1 just for the Roadster and the V2 build dynamically figures out
which vehicle it's on?

    Tom