[Ovmsdev] Twizy / 500 kbps CAN lockups

mikeljo at me.com mikeljo at me.com
Sat Nov 3 07:30:22 HKT 2012

Hi Michael,

nice to see you here.

The Volt/Ampera has 500 kbps too.

i only change this:
// BRGCON1 = 0; // SET BAUDRATE to 1 Mbps
  BRGCON1 = 0x01; // SET BAUDRATE to 500 Kbps
  BRGCON2 = 0xD2;
  BRGCON3 = 0x02;

And it works. I think i must recalculate, but it works. ;-)
Mark check the Logs from my car and it looks good.

Bye
Michael

PS: Bin aus Kaiserslautern. Warst du am Samstag in Wuppertal?