[Ovmsdev] Twizy / 500 kbps CAN lockups

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sun Nov 4 04:11:05 HKT 2012

Michael, Mark,

thanks for your welcomes and quick advice :)

I now went back to the prescaled timing -- I tried this in the first
place, it did not work, now it does... maybe I had another problem back
then.

I don't know yet if that fixes the lockups, they did not occur again.
I'll take that as a good sign.

PS: @Michael: na klar war ich da, bin doch einer von den 100 "Helden" ;)
Aber war vor allem wegen der vielen zugereisten Tesla, Ampera uvm toll.
For you other guys: we're talking about this event:
http://emobil.wuppertal-aktiv.de/home/

PPS: @Mark: at least it's no "Bruce" pattern... ;)