[Ovmsdev] Car lost GPRS connection notification

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sun May 20 00:19:35 HKT 2012

Bennett,

The only benefit for this is for the user to be informed when his car is offline.

Not my requirement, but I guess if the user is charging somewhere critical (e.g. on a trip, in a hotel) and wants to be informed if the charging is interrupted, he also wants to be informed if the car can't tell him the charge has been interrupted (because it is offline with no cellular coverage).

Regards, Mark.