[Ovmsdev] Twizy module 2.1

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Tue Dec 11 02:23:53 HKT 2012

Mark,

stable & usable, with battery monitor enabled as well.

For the vehicle support table: speed display is also working -- if you
mean feeding "car_speed". The old App shows this on the second tab.

Also "charge mode control" and "lock/unlock control" would be "n/a" for
the Twizy. LOL on "seriously?" btw :-)

How about adding a row "special features"? For the Twizy that would now
contain:

- Individual max range config
- Charge alerts on SOC/range
- Battery health monitoring

I also vote for merging v2 into the master, I have been using only v2
lately.