[Ovmsdev] V2 server not starting

Derek Caudwell d.caudwell at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 02:54:53 HKT 2024

Hi all,

My ovms unit is regularly disconnecting from the V2 server with the message:
State: Waiting for network connectivity Server is ready to start

I'm on 3.3.003-696-g562479ea, I suspect it is happening when I either leave
home or return (simple script turns on/off modem to use wifi). The V3
server does not have the same issue. Any ideas on debugging appreciated, as
the network/wifi connection is up and stable?

Also I finally got to the bottom of my issue with the 7600 modem, the
daughter board's RX pin was not long enough causing intermittent connection
to the main board.

Cheers Derek