[Ovmsdev] Ongoing Poll system factoring

Michael Geddes frog at bunyip.wheelycreek.net
Sat Nov 18 06:57:06 HKT 2023

Hi all ,

I have a whole bunch of commits that I'm quite keen to get put forward that
are aimed at defining a better interface between the vehicle
implementations and the base ISOTP/VWtp polling implementations.

Next up is this one:
https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3/pull/914

There's no real functional change with this, but it is moving Vehicle
implementations away from using the member variables and working with
passed-in state information.

I'm really hoping I can get this one moved forward and I want to be able to
address any concerns people have with this code.. either as responses or as
changes to the code.

//.ichael