[Ovmsdev] crash when calling 12 V history

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Thu May 4 01:53:25 HKT 2023

Simon,

the css.map file isn't provided by the module.

The actual error seems to be in the dashboard configuration, at least
that's what could cause an eval syntax error as shown.

That's the initial <script> block in the page response (use the network
panel to see the full response). It should contain a valid JSON element.