[Ovmsdev] crash when calling 12 V history

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed May 3 14:13:39 HKT 2023

Simon,

the crash appears when loading the web UI plugin file, so that's
probably corrupted. Which in turn means your /store partition is likely
corrupted as well, so I'd recommend doing a factory reset & restore from
your latest backup.

You can try to edit the plugin in the plugin or text editor to see if it
crashes then as well.