[Ovmsdev] Looking for a twizy battery rebuild

Jérôme Nicolle jerome at ceriz.fr
Fri Jun 23 18:36:40 HKT 2023

Hi !

I hope it's OK to post this here. Sorry for the inconvenience if it is not.

I'm looking for updated informations regarding modified batteries for
the Twizy. Mine is down to about 4.5kWh (fully owned) after 8 years in
service.

What capacity could we reasonably reach with newer cells ?

With plumetting prices for the cells, would there be anyone (preferably
close to France) from whom I could buy all the required modules
(including Twizy Virtual BMS), ready to fit in the battery case, or with
a new case ?

Thanks !

--
Jérôme Nicolle