[Ovmsdev] Toyota bZ4X and Subaru Solterra

Solterra solterra at kezarnet.com
Sun Jun 11 05:11:10 HKT 2023

I've decided on a structure, so I'll outline it here.

My major problem is that I don't know how different the vehicles are (I
just have the Subaru...). So, I created a Toyota e-TNGA class where most
of the functionality lives. I then created a wrapper for the Subaru (and
will do the same for bZ4X). The same code likely works for Lexus RZ450e
as well.

I guess when I (or someone else) finds a difference, at least there's a
home for the code.

Thanks for your advice.