[Ovmsdev] Modem - Last Error: User Interrupt

sharkcow sharkcow at gmx.de
Sat Jul 15 20:35:51 HKT 2023

Funny coincindence: my 5360 modem stopped working a few days ago
(constantly in state PoweringOn). I tried rebooting & a different
firmware to no avail. Just took the module out of the car, opened it and
it ran fine on my workbench and then also back in the car... maybe just
some bad contacts that needed some "love" :)