[Ovmsdev] Modem - Last Error: User Interrupt

Chris van der Meijden chris at arachnon.de
Sat Jul 15 01:47:58 HKT 2023

After I upgraded my modem to a SIM7600 (and replaced my SIM card) I
hoped the GSM would be running well again.

I'm sorry to say that I still have issues. Every few days GSM will
disconnect with "Last Error: User Interrupt". When it disconnects this
way it won't connect anymore. Not even when I change location. Only
after a "module reset" the connection comes back for another few days.

The antenna I use is the internal antenna of the car. I had no issues
like this last year. Same antenna then.

Am I alone with this behauviour?

Any ideas?

Thanx