[Ovmsdev] simcom 7600 board not responding

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Wed Jul 5 13:56:10 HKT 2023

Derek,

Regarding the pulsing, the issue is on startup we don’t know which modem is used, so have to pulse from the generic base driver. We only identify the modem after it has been powered and responds to its version identification command.

If your modem is not responding to AT commands (on rx/tx), then how is it even loading the SIM7600 driver? Or are you using config modem/driver to manually configure it?

Regards, Mark.