[Ovmsdev] Firmware release 3.3.003 to MAIN / 3.3.004 preparation

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Mon Jan 16 16:06:48 HKT 2023

We missed releasing 3.3.003 to /main. It's been in /eap since 09/22,
/main still has 3.3.002 (since 03/22).

Mark, would you please go ahead on this with api.openvehicles.com? I'll
follow with ovms.dexters-web.de.

Regarding 3.3.004:

Thanks to all contributors we have three new vehicles in the queue:

- Renault Zoe Phase 2 initial support by Carsten Schmiemann →
https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3/pull/732
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 initial support by Michael Geddes →
https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3/pull/762
- Mini Cooper SE initial support by Vincent Barat →
https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3/pull/789

Michael Geddes has also done a lot of great work on implementing full
user metrics unit support at the module. This already works very well
and stable in the shell, and the web UI extension now is also ready for
inclusion (Michael, unless you've got some open todo I missed?) →
https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3/pull/795

To get the new vehicle support into /main ASAP, I suggest heading for
the 3.3.004 release now, including Michael's user unit support.

Please report any open issues that need to be addressed for the 3.3.004
release.

Thanks & regards