[Ovmsdev] Android Auto?

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Fri Feb 24 03:21:49 HKT 2023

I also had a look at this before adding the native widget. I don't have
an Android Auto capable device, so have no real world application for this.

Part of the motivation to add the widget was, that this would be a
somewhat minimal/first step to support the platform, as there is an App
that proxies any standard App widget to Android Auto:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/app-5-0-alpha-widgets-for-android-auto.3744179/

Maybe someone has an Android Auto device and can try that?