[Ovmsdev] Android Auto?

Chris van der Meijden chris at arachnon.de
Tue Feb 21 14:38:16 HKT 2023

Not for me, as I use Google-free LineageOS as operating system on my
phone.

Android Auto depends on Google services and that is not my world.

But if there is going to be development towards Google Auto with the
OVMS App, I would like to point out, that it is important, that the app
will still be working on Google-free devices.

Regards

Chris