[Ovmsdev] ESP-IDF v4 / v5 - baby steps

Ludovic LANGE ll-ovmsdev at lange.nom.fr
Fri Feb 10 16:37:23 HKT 2023

Hi,

Just as a curiosity, I setup GitHub to build the v5 branch with "GitHub
actions".

You can find the latest runs here :
https://github.com/llange/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3/actions

The configuration file is here :
https://github.com/llange/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3/blob/experimental-esp-idf-build-workflow/.github/workflows/build-ovms.yml

/Note: It's a specific branch because I had to add some configuration
files (default sdkconfig options for example), change the reference to
wolfssl submodule, add a patch for our mongoose version, ... ; but in
the future I could make a PR for this feature if we find it useful./
/(I also would like to experiment a little bit with static code
analysis, unit tests, etc...)/

Regards,