[Ovmsdev] OVMS support for PSA eCMP vehicles - Opel Corsa-e, Peugeot e208 et al.

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Fri Feb 3 22:32:27 HKT 2023

Harald,

without a developer actually driving a car of that kind, you'll need to
hire one. But it's impossible to implement anything without info on the
diagnostics access.

You need to provide that info. Please read:
https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3/issues/255#issuecomment-835379478