[Ovmsdev] Android App beta

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Wed Sep 28 19:33:56 HKT 2022

I don't see this effect on my KWGT test devices with my test widgets.

The car data already is buffered twice, once on the server and once in
the App.

I added Kustom broadcasts on push notifications and command results, the
one on command results doesn't include the standard car data yet. Maybe
that breaks some of your widget formulas?

To try, add…

intent.putExtras(mCarData.getBroadcastData());

…in ApiService.onResultCommand() before the sends.