[Ovmsdev] Android App beta

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sun Sep 25 17:52:11 HKT 2022

Chris,

that's not a crash log, that's just a warning.

On that warning: the App requests
android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION by it's manifest. Maybe with
LineageOS you need to manually give it that permission?

A crash log has class "E" (error) and includes an exception and a
backtrace, for an example see:
https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/201308676#comment4

On the crash: maybe it's because you don't have the Google components,
not sure if FragMap can handle that.

The forum post relates to /e/OS … maybe I need some emulator images
running alternative Androids now…