[Ovmsdev] Absence

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Oct 31 16:39:52 HKT 2022

Apologies for my abrupt absence from this group for the past month. It started with my getting COVID-19 quite bad, and then immediately on recovery had to rush to UK to deal with my father’s emergency health issues. It has not been a good month, and I have been quite overwhelmed.

Anyway, I am back in HK and things are somewhat stable now. I’m catching up.

If there is anything urgent that anyone is waiting for, please forward on to my personal eMail. Otherwise, I’ll review what I missed here and answer as soon as I can.