[Ovmsdev] Ioniq 5 - Pushing up some prerequisite changes to components/vehicles

Michael Geddes frog at bunyip.wheelycreek.net
Mon Oct 24 13:26:52 HKT 2022

Ok - so I've pared down my requirements on the BMS module to the ability to
be able to cap the # of Voltages/Temperatures at a lower (only) value than
initialised at.
This means that the code to create the averages etc is just pulled out to a
private function here:
https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3/pull/753

This P/R request adds the buffer extraction tools (with 32bit length) to
ovms utils.

https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3/pull/754

//.ichael