[Ovmsdev] Webserver Alert pop-up font size?

Charles B Cangialose chip at cangmag.com
Sun Oct 23 19:24:41 HKT 2022

Greg D.,

This may be a different, but acceptable hardware solution to your problem— when the Bluetooth went out on my original JVC head unit in my 2010 Roadster Sport (#879), I replaced it (although I have retained the original JVC unit) with a Sony XAVAX1000, which is a single-DIN unit with a double-DIN touch screen (w/ Android Auto & Apple CarPlay[!]).  The double-DIN screen overhangs the bottom of the single-DIN chassis (see 2nd photo, below).  It is a relatively simple install (if you’ve wired the Raspberry Pi, you can do this install)—just wire matching and the filing of two small notches into the single-DIN chassis to latch into the existing mounting bracket for the original JVC head unit.  The minor down side is that the larger double-DIN screen slightly obscures from view the HVAC controls at the bottom of the dash (fortunately, I have them memorized)—way better than the mission required to cut up the dash to install the Roadster 2.5 double-DIN surround in a pre-2.5 Roadster.  The larger screen also makes for a sensible installation of a rearview camera (which I have also done).

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-XAVAX1000-CarPlay-Receiver-Bluetooth/dp/B07JDFKQJ5 <https://www.amazon.com/Sony-XAVAX1000-CarPlay-Receiver-Bluetooth/dp/B07JDFKQJ5>