[Ovmsdev] Webserver Alert pop-up font size?

Greg D. gregd2350 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 10:14:44 HKT 2022

Hi folks,

While I'm thinking of it, a quick question.

I have my OVMS v3's Web "Dashboard" being displayed by a Raspberry Pi in
my car (a 2010 Tesla Roadster).  The Pi is keyboard-less; just a mouse
pad to click around the display, which is the car's tiny in-dash Av/Nav
radio (the single-DIN one).  VGA resolution and physically small, but
surprisingly functional.  Sort of a HUD, but with all the gauges
represented and appropriate to the car.

When the Roadster urps up an alert, a pop-up window gets displayed with
the alert code.  That's great, but the font size is really tiny.  It's
very hard to read, especially while driving.

My question:  Is there a way to increase the size of the font,
preferably with some sort of persistent configuration command to the
OVMSv3?  There's no keyboard, so zooming in with control-plus isn't
available.

Thanks,

Greg