[Ovmsdev] Introduction - message replay and other topics

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sat Oct 22 21:30:23 HKT 2022

Ludovic,

you've possible mistaken the scan command for the scan mode. Scan mode
is meant for that scenario. You can configure multiple APs via the web
UI (Config→Wifi: client networks) or via shell using the config command.
You can also configure the signal levels for dropping network associations.

To configure from the shell, add a network like this: "config set
wifi.ssid <ssid> <passphrase>"