[Ovmsdev] HUD Connected to OVMS not working

Michael Geddes frog at bunyip.wheelycreek.net
Sun Oct 16 12:36:58 HKT 2022

Thanks for the response Greg.

I tried what you suggested and it still doesn't turn on. (The 'on/off' is a
slider switch rather than a momentary button)

I also went into Jaycar and tried this simple HUD:
https://www.jaycar.com.au/gps-speedometer-head-up-display-with-obdii-data/p/LA9036?gclid=CjwKCAjwtKmaBhBMEiwAyINuwAF-ZMXvydGdYsUu--w37CmHr6mf1Emx_o2shbA3IvUNUQ4k-ZWtcBoCwQoQAvD_BwE
Results were the same (didn't have time to find any settings though - as I
got permission to try it before I bought it).

I also confirmed that the cable is wired exactly as specified (no more, no
less) including 120ohm resistor.

I'm starting to think there's an issue with the OVMS board itself!?

//.ichael