[Ovmsdev] Use of deallocated memory in a bunch of places!?

Michael Geddes frog at bunyip.wheelycreek.net
Mon Oct 3 09:23:39 HKT 2022

Not 8 issues.  8 Files that I found issues in, each with a bunch of them -
so around 50 all up.

I did a vimgrep for lines starting with something like 'const char* ident
=' ish...

Yeah, I agree, checking for IsDefined() is a lot less cludgy, so have done
that (yay for vim macros). Also the existing code didn't cope with -ve
values!

I guess I better fork the project now and submit a pull request!! :)
//.ichael