[Ovmsdev] SIM7600 Registration Denied

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sun Oct 2 16:15:12 HKT 2022

Everyone, I've pushed a generalized version of the patch extended
towards SIM5360, as this can as well have been the cause of irregular
issues on the SIM5360.

While the SIM5360 has a smaller footprint on the status poll responses,
they still add up to ~150 bytes. Additionally, the SIM5360 does not
allow to change the NMEA update frequency, it always sends all
subscribed sentences once per second.

Please test & report any issues or improvements you see.