[Ovmsdev] ssh documentation

Craig Leres leres at xse.com
Sun Feb 13 04:57:44 HKT 2022

Currently the documentation says:

     https://docs.openvehicles.com/en/latest/userguide/console.html

     With OpenSSH version 6.6 (or later), cipher aes128-cbc has been
     disabled by default and needs to be enabled manually

but this does not appear to be needed with the version of wolfssh we're
currently using. My FreeBSD desktop has OpenSSH 7.9p1 in the base system
and "/usr/bin/ssh -F /dev/null ovms-z.alameda.xse.com" (i.e. no config
file) works fine.

Meanwhile, OpenSSH 8.8 (which I've been using via the ports system since
October) disables ssh-rsa by default so I had to add something simlar to:

     Host ovmsname.local
         HostkeyAlgorithms +ssh-rsa
         PubkeyAcceptedAlgorithms +ssh-rsa

to my .ssh/config. If someone would confirm my understanding of the
current state is correct, I'd be happy to generate a PR to update the doc.

		Craig