[Ovmsdev] MG5 - I'd like to help

Martin Klefas-Stennett cleverbum at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 18:07:29 HKT 2022

I just got an MG5 LR and while any actual development work is completely beyond me, I’m happy to help with collecting data and such if that’s useful?

I noticed in the Docs that it mentions the MG5 Specifically as “not yet supported in this build” though, so perhaps you’re all past the stage where someone unskilled could be useful?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Martin Klefas-Stennett.