[Ovmsdev] Urgent TLS root certificate issue (Let's Encrypt)

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Tue Sep 28 22:52:12 HKT 2021

Mark,

May I commit the change to vehicle_teslaroadster that removes the hack
of faking the timerwait state to be stopped?  This goes with the
change you are releasing for the iOS app to allow manually starting a
charge when in timerwait mode.

Michael, I bought a used Android phone so I could test that version of
the app; it already works correctly with timerwait state.

I could make this change about an hour from now if you guys agree.

                                                        -- Steve