[Ovmsdev] Branch for-v3.3 network issues

Craig Leres leres at xse.com
Tue Sep 21 05:00:00 HKT 2021

On 9/20/21 1:47 PM, Michael Balzer wrote:
> Craig,
>
> Am 20.09.21 um 22:08 schrieb Craig Leres:
>> 3.2.016-292-g61cde63a/ota_0/main ran for almost 22 hours and then
>> locked up. When I plugged a cable in it was completely dead and I had
>> to cycle power to get it back. I suspect the only way I'll get
>> anything interesting is to leave a laptop plugged into the serial
>> console. But I'll bet it was the heap issue...
>
> To clarify: the script produced the checkpoint log outputs until just
> before the module stopped working, and you don't see any "TypeError" in
> your log files?

I think I'm missing config to capture script logs? I used a script to
download
https://api.openvehicles.com:6869/api/historical/????/*-OVM-ServerLogs
and don't see it there. I also do some logging to the sd card but that
log seems to mostly have can bus watchdogs and other  errors.

I'm not sure what logging to turn on (or how to do it when I'm at work
and can't easily get to the web gui on the box).

		Craig

OVMS# log status
Log listeners      : 4
File logging status: active