[Ovmsdev] Duktape heap memory management

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sun Sep 5 08:47:32 HKT 2021

Craig,

Regarding GPS lock, check AT+GPSAUTO? It should be disabled (0). If not, do a AT&F, then AT&W, and reboot. I suspect this may be a fault in simcom firmware / production with modules delivered not at factory defaults; as one of my two test modules was showing GPSAUTO 1, while a AT&F factory reset put it back to 0. I still haven’t worked around that in the 3.3 firmware driver yet (problem being we can’t configure the GPS while it is running, and GPSAUTO=1 starts the GPS on startup).

If not that, set log level to debug, and send me what you see. I’ve tidied up the modem (now cellular) driver debugging code in 3.3 and that should clearly show the commands and responses to/from the modem now.

Regards, Mark