[Ovmsdev] OVMS v3.3 Certified

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Nov 9 10:05:01 HKT 2021

Guys,

I am overjoyed to be able to report that we sailed through certification, with no changes required to our design. CE, and FCC. Bluetooth, wifi, GPS, 2G, 3G, 4G, ROHS, and EMC.

It will take another couple of weeks to get the paperwork through, but the hurdle seems over and hardware design is finalised. We can now move on to production (which is helpful, as almost everywhere is running very low on OVMS stock).

The pressure is now on finalising the v3.3 firmware to match.