[Ovmsdev] 4G Simcom board

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Fri May 7 18:52:36 HKT 2021

You can desolder the SIM5360 and replace it with a SIM7xxx, as we’ve designed the board to support both. But the issue is the firmware. The commands are different.

I’ve been working on it for months already, fighting with weird network crashes unrelated to the driver itself. Pretty random and hard to repeat.

Still trying…

Regards, Mark