[Ovmsdev] TLS CA question

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Thu Mar 4 12:09:45 HKT 2021

Mark,

Thanks for that reply.  As I mentioned, if I don't configure
WOLFSSL_ALT_CERT_CHAIN then I get an "ASN no signer to confirm"
error.  Do you have any idea why that might be?  That is, am I likely
to be missing access to some key?  Of some key not being present in a
cert when it should be there?

                                                        -- Steve