[Ovmsdev] Fwd: How does TPMS work now?

sharkcow sharkcow at gmx.de
Mon Jan 25 16:07:33 HKT 2021

Hello all,

probably this is a stupid question, but can I set/read individual
elements of an array on the command line? More importantly, is there a
way to access individual elements in WebPlugins (I know I could write a
script, but that seems to be overkill and I'd first have to find out
exactly how to do it :-/)

Thanks!

sharkcow