[Ovmsdev] Fwd: How does TPMS work now?

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sun Jan 24 01:22:11 HKT 2021

It seems the list server still has issues:

Betreff: 	Re: [Ovmsdev] How does TPMS work now?
Datum: 	Mon, 18 Jan 2021 07:54:31 +0100
Von: 	Michael Balzer <dexter at expeedo.de>
An: 	ovmsdev at lists.openvehicles.com

Craig,

vector metrics can (as all metrics btw) be set by their string
representation, i.e.

metrics set v.t.pressure 210.29,210.29,210.29,210.29

…and all TPMS metrics (also the new ones) are persistent now, see my
post "extended metrics persistence".

Regarding the sensor sets, I haven't used them yet, and documentation is
lacking, so you need to check the source.