[Ovmsdev] Generator / V2G metrics proposal

Derek Caudwell d.caudwell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 02:52:28 HKT 2021

Hi Michael

Despite mentioning it some time ago I haven't had time to progress anything
around V2G, V2H. So good to see you are. IMO using v.gen could be confusing
as it is not strictly operating as a generator, that is closer to motor
regeneration back into the pack. How about v2x instead which covers both
V2H and V2G applications?

Is the voltage metric required as my understanding is this will be the pack
DC voltage?

Given there is the possibility of V2H, so not grid connected could you
instead have v.v2x.kwh.output and .input?

Cheers Derek