[Ovmsdev] GMAIL is unhappy about receiving an inbound mail from the list with my email as from
steve at telviva.co.za
Mon Jan 11 23:23:46 HKT 2021
In case anyone is interested, my problem with sending to the list from
gmail is actually like so:
- I send to the list - it's actually delivered to the mail expander fine.
- Expander sends the mail back to me (and presumably to everyone else)
- Gmail decides this incoming mail is suspicious. That's fair since it has
a gmail message id and comes from my own email address.
- GMail quarantines the inbound message
- But Gmail quarantine admin page shows this quarantined mail as
"Outbound". That is wrong, it's actually inbound.
Cue lots of confusion.
Seems to fix I need to whitelist the mailman 184.108.40.206 address in my
gmail advanced setup.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the OvmsDev