[Ovmsdev] Open issues blocking release 3.2.016

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sun Feb 28 00:57:49 HKT 2021

Heiko,

off-topic, but that's why I provide the email export feature on my
server. Simply tick the checkbox and set your desired export time, and
the server will send you a full data export zipped once per day.

That way you can always go gack in time to any point.

Your log excerpt was a bit too narrowed down, please show a few more
messages with the "location" tag around the alert.