[Ovmsdev] Angelo, ipace forum

didier at ernotte.com didier at ernotte.com
Sat Feb 27 03:06:49 HKT 2021

 Here is a screenshot of my session with "obdii" command.
Don't hesitate to post here :ovmsdev at lists.openvehicles.com
You will get a quick answer from the core developement team of OVMS.
Didier

    Le vendredi 26 février 2021 13 h 01 min 39 s UTC−5, Angelo Russo <ing.angelorusso at icloud.com> a écrit :

 No way !!!
Maybe I will start over all OVMS initialing procedure.
It’s a very strange issue.
Can you please confirm you can use odbii command without typing ECU?

—————————

This e-mail is strictly confidential.
It is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or duplication of this message by someone else than the intended addressee or its designed agent is strictly prohibited and may breach art. 616 and ff. of the criminal code. Should you receive this e-mail by mistake please notify this firm immediately and delete the message from all locations in your computer.