[Ovmsdev] Time for release 3.2.016?

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sun Feb 14 22:42:17 HKT 2021

I've had a second thought on the scan time change and replaced it by a
configuration option, reverting the default timing to the previous defaults.

So anyone having an issue with specific APs can change the config as
needed, also on the fly.

I've also added a WiFi documentation page, as we now have quite some
configuration options that should be knowable for users:

https://docs.openvehicles.com/en/latest/userguide/wifi.html

PS: I'd still like to know if your issues were caused by this.