[Ovmsdev] GPS theft alert

Chris van der Meijden chris at arachnon.de
Fri Feb 12 19:36:11 HKT 2021

Just a side information.
On Andorid phones it can take 10 minutes to find the satelites if the
time of the phone and the satelites is out of sync. And in that case
the position can also be a few 100 meters off track. As soon as the
times are in sync the GPS signal is immediately there and the position
is correct.
Regards
Chris